FEEDBACK

To leave feedback of your own experience with us, good or bad, please use the form below. Your email address will not be published.

Leave feedback

269 Reviews

• Anna
    July 25, 2017, 8:45 am  Reply

Freespeed was highly recommended to me by few friends after my complain about problems with lower back. Richard not only fitted my both bikes but also corrected my posture and gave me few tips about aero position as well as position on my road bike. The outcome was a powerful ride on the following day on my tt bike and guess what – no pain! Thank you Richard!

• Sam M
    May 11, 2017, 8:27 pm  Reply

I had tried to make a few adjustments myself but had varying levels of success. I felt that my appointment here was well worth it. I was also given some tips on posture and positioning which i really appreciated. But all in all well worth it i felt immediately more comfortable, had improved power and my knee niggles cleared up soon after very happy.

• Matt W
    May 11, 2017, 11:40 am  Reply

I’m no pro but cycle 30km to/from work & enjoy occasional w/e rides. My new bike was fitted but just didn’t feel right. It looked an OK fit on initial scan. This is where Richard’s expertise and knowledge came to the fore. A couple of cleat position changes and a couple of really useful technique changes saw me set 8 Strava PR’s on the ride home & continue to set new ones. Feels perfect now! Thx!

• Martin Monteiro
    March 28, 2017, 3:03 pm  Reply

I saw Richard back in Jan. I’ve had this bike for 3 years, so didn’t expect major changes – but hoped little tweaks would help get me through my first IM in July. Richard is knowledgeable, thorough and very friendly. He made significant changes to my bike setup — and 3 months later there’s no question they’ve made riding faster, more comfortable and more enjoyable. Go see him!

• Lee T
    March 18, 2017, 6:51 pm  Reply

Had a great session with Richard – practical advice as well as technical know-how and experience. Feedback on technique is now being applied and bike feels more natural – I didn’t realise how much I was managing the position with my technique. The bike now feels more natural and I can focus on my performance. Cheers Richard.

• Stephen Cherry
    March 2, 2017, 8:37 am  Reply

Richard not only adjusted my bike to fit my size, but he corrected posture, gave tips on positioning to avoid back or shoulder aches on long rides. He was extremely thorough and not only used the latest technology but understood how best to interpret its results. I left feeling confident in my new position and am sure it will improve my speed and comfort. I have no hesitation in recommending him.

• Jo Billings
    February 9, 2017, 5:45 pm  Reply

I had a very positive experience of getting a bike fit with Richard. It was a very collaborative experience and he took into account my specific goals and preferences. I learned so much during the process and the four hours it took to fit both my road and TT bikes just flew by. Can’t wait to try it out! Thank you.

• Carol Plater
    February 9, 2017, 8:59 am  Reply

After completing my first long distance triathlon, and far exceeding my result expectations, I knew I wanted to do more races with the aim of becoming faster on the bike. The most effective way to gain speed, other than training, was to get aero. Freespeed were recommended and they didn’t disappoint. From the moment Richard opened the door I knew he would be able to help with my cycling. Richard is very easy to talk to and soon had the pins and needles I experience in my hands, sorted in minutes by making slight changes to my road position. Then the main focus was to get me into the aero position. He wired me up and the computer took several measurements. Richard explained everything in detail, but in a simple way which was very easy to understand. His depth of knowledge and experience, concerning cycling and triathlon is superb. It’s still very early days adapting to the new position, but I can confidently say that I already know I will be cycling faster. I cannot say enough positive things about the bike fit with Freespeed and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Richard. Money wisely invested.

• ioannis theOdoropoulos
    February 4, 2017, 4:10 pm  Reply

An enjoyable bike fit session from start to finish. Started with a discussion about the changes that I would like to do and the reasons behind. Gone through injuries and various pains. Richard was thorough with his questions. The changes ended up being subtle but quite fiddly to make. Full 3 hours but with a smile and a chat about all things triathlon along the way. The end result spot on!! Thanks

• Frank S
    February 1, 2017, 9:00 am  Reply

I went through a complete bike fit with Richard last week and found it to be very useful. After an initial chat, Richard analyses your position and then performs any adjustments that need to be made. I only needed some small changes but even in the few days since the fit, I can feel they have made a positive adjustment to my fit and my enjoyment of cycling. Thanks.

• Khaled
    January 19, 2017, 7:22 pm  Reply

I booked to have a fitting for my road bike but also for a future TTbike.
    Richard is very affable and easy to get on with. The session lasted 4 hours nearly and was very informative in addition to the fitting data I got. I felt confident in his knowledge and advice.
    I received a report 2 hours later. Richard also has a network of contacts/suppliers through whom I’m trying to buy a TT bike.

• Richard Leung
    January 14, 2017, 5:58 pm  Reply

A wonderful and insightful session with Richard on 14/01. The numbers and data really helped and validated (at least) to why I was cramping but it also got my bike position to be more efficient, especially for my 2nd Ironman in 7 months. Overall a great session with Richard today and will definitely recommend Freespeed to my friends. Very happy!

• Simon
    January 12, 2017, 1:43 pm  Reply

Since the full fitting with Richard, I have cycled 500K and can confidently say that the fitting was a big success. We worked on small adjustments to seating position and the way I ride. The impact is a much better position, better awareness of energy efficiency and literally no knee or back aches which I frequently had in the past. I highly recommended the service!

• Peter bell
    January 4, 2017, 6:23 pm  Reply

A very thorough analysis carried out on my road bike setup, resulted in a small increase in saddle height and a shorter stem reducing my reach. Such small changes have transformed the experience on that bike for the better. Richard also sized me up for a long-course tri bike. I was amazed at the position he was able to get me in which still felt very relaxed and comfortable. A great day!

• Chris Dominey
    December 29, 2016, 11:33 am  Reply

Next year is big for me with my first full long distance triathlon in 10yrs at Challenge Roth, and i wanted to be sure i was getting the most out of my bike setup to go along with all the effort i am putting in with training my body. I had heard great things about Freespeed and i was not disappointed. Subtle changes to bike and my own positioning mean none of my hard work will be wasted. Thanks

• Lan oconnor
    December 9, 2016, 10:33 pm  Reply

Thanks Richard for an informative, interesting and valuable bike fit. Your wealth of experience, detailed knowledge of bikes and enthusiasm for triathlon and cycling made the experience a real education as well as a top class bike fit. Your unbiased advice on bike selection was just great. I’m looking forward to a whole new world of comfort – and speed – on my new bike!

• Tony Crowley
    November 22, 2016, 3:01 pm  Reply

Richard is passionate about accuracy with his bike fits and is not out to prove anyone is right or wrong he just wants to get it right for the rider
    Worth the trip and every penny to improve my cycling

• MATT LEEMAN
    November 17, 2016, 5:38 pm  Reply

Had a great fit with Richard, well worth the investment to improve my biking position and learn a few things. Richard was really helpful and a wealth of knowledge. I cannot recommend getting a fit enough. Great communication before and after the fit and a genuine motivation to provide a quality service.

• Chris Blishen
    November 3, 2016, 5:35 pm  Reply

A great session with Richard. Subtle adjustments made and a lot of knowledge imparted. I hope that my first long ride will show the benefits!